My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, France

Friday, November 16, 2007

Love me, Don't bother me

Gosh, the week is almost over and thank God ! I can't wait these few hours before the relief of being on holidays and leaving the tensions behind. I can't really think of a worst 10 days I guess. Well , actually I can. But work speaking it's a nightmare. It's not even that I have too much to do, or that anyone is being bossy or that my job is in crisis. It's just that this work project, which involves huge changes in my career is not at all going the way we planned and I feel helpless. No one can help me and I can't do much about it. I have no power, no authority, no decision (except leave, I know, it could work out that way), and I feel desperate. This afternoon they're holding this meeting to which I can't assist because it's negociations and I'm not that important to be there. How can they expect me to be independent, self motivated and part of the planning if in front of everyone else I'm looked upon as nothing ? I hate it.

Now I'm really looking forward to tonight. Being on my one week holiday, forgetting everything about it all and getting back some positive energy, love, sun and rest from this week in Tunisia with my boyfriend.


To make it better I forgot to say that we're held by a strike for the second time in automn this year. It's the third day with hardly any metro, bus and of course traffic jams everywhere. It took me 2 bloody hours to get to work, with a bike and then walking, to then hear that my director is not happy with my 'non-cooperation'. What the F**** ?!?!


I'm Angry.

ps : the first picture is taken from Engrish.com ; I know I'm not supposed to take their pictures from the site to put it anywhere else, but I really loved this one. Go see their website it's great !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home