My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, France

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My appartment


Hey hey, so I said I was going to write, so here I am. Remember when I said i had written about 20 mn and my post hadn't been saved, well, I was telling you about my new appartment. Cuz' I know I didn't write for a long time, but that was mainly because I have been really busy with my new appartment. I bought it early September and have been busy doing works to move in mid september. By then it clearly wasn't totally clean and painted but most was done to at least move my stuff into it. So now i've uploaded the pictures and you can see the evolution. oh, I forgot to put up the pictures of how it was when I bought it. i'll do that right after. And then, after moving in, I tried preparing for doing the bigger works (bathroom and kitchen) but actually my ideas where still too vague and I postponed it. After much paperworks (electricity, internet, ...) it's really nice to live there now ! It's comfy with my new Ikea sofa (can't remember if I posted about it or not), that's a convertible (my cousin slept there this weekend, and said it was good), my bedroom, which is different from the living room now, and that makes a big difference and all that makes it nice and feel like home. Now I'm looking forward to having the works in the bathroom and kitchen, because the shower is so damn small I can't even turn to grab something or I hit myself, when I bring my knee up, I'm almost half out of the shower... yeah, it's tiny ! So now I have my plans all settled, I ''just'' need to find some decent company to do it for not too high a price... yeah, it's like impossible. but I'll take my time. Now I'll put up those few pictures and post next for the housewarming :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home