My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, France

Monday, August 13, 2007

2 levels at Lotro and 2 days to go before my holidays !!!

I can't wait to be on holidays. Just 5 days out of work, out of Paris ! short but good.
This weekend was really cool. Had a great party at my boyfriend's place, ended quite late but not completely wasted, though it took us 2 days to get over it... yeah, getting old is hard. That's why i think parties on fridays are safer so you have more time to recuperate. Saturday was sleeping and getting out of house only for a quick tour in Paris, for some shopping (got this really really cute dress from KanaBeach, I love it !). Didn't have even enough strength to go out for diner so I even cooked something good (I'm definitely improving :))And sunday wasn't much of a busy day either , after sleeping and gaining a level at Lotro in the morning, took a break in the afternoon, went for dinner with my parents and boyfriend (first time they really meet properly, so that was kind of stressful I guess, but went well) and came home and played more Lotro. I mean just a bit to gain one more level and kill some spiders and some mobs 3 levels higher :D yeah cool. So now Tinuelle's 11, which I'm quite proud of, since I don't play often, and it's my geek boyfriend who tells me to go to sleep at 1.00 am when I'm playing Lotro... fun !

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, Gosh ! She's geeker than me :-)

But she's quite good at this game and become better and better :p

Kiss darling..

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Laetitia said...

no comments on my cooking ??? weren't you eating from My plate on sunday ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home