My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, France

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Quick news


Quick news for sunday readers.
My Hotmail/MSN account is either under attack or broken. I sometimes hate technologies...
Today is another rainy day in Doha, who said it only rained every two years ????
Slept bad again. Migraines back. If there is one thing I look forward to when I'll be back in Europe is the calm, the nights, and no headache.
Loads to think about and so much I want to write but don't know where to start.
Yesterday was our last golf lesson as the Golf Club is closing to be a Doha Asian Games venue. My swing IS improving ! ;-)
My search for a trip for New Year's eve is not going anywhere.
I've got a few things to do before some meetings tomorrow but I'll try to upload the pictures I made over the last few days. There are quite a lot.
Strange Sunday.

Listening to music at work (Chasing Cars...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home