My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, France

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Is my swing improving ???

Ta daa !!! I'm feeling better ! Yesterday was an almost no headache day and today seems to be heading the same way. Finally ! Yesterday evening was my second Golf lesson. We were still 4, but this time Chris managed to join us for his second lesson too , while Kerstin didn't come. This time, as planned,Graham filmed us. We arrived earlier to do some practice before the lesson. I was quite happy as it seemed I was hitting more balls than last time and some were heading a better way and for longer distances. But when I got filmed it showed that my posture wasn't that right and the way I'm supposed to stand and swing is like impossible to me. How are you supposed to move your shoulders 90° but keeping your head in the exact same place and your weight on your right leg and then move your weight to your left leg, swinging the club down and still keeping the same angles and the head in the same place ????? My body is one, if I move something, the rest pretty much follows... isn't that normal ? Anyway, by the end of the lesson I had got a bit more hope watching Chris do the swing. He amazingly hits the ball quite far but always ends up in such positions, it's really funny.
Yesterday the security sweep went quite fast actually. It was over by 11am I think. So I just had time to sleep in, count some meal vouchers with David and head back to work after lunch. Nonetheless it was really good to have the morning off. The Bookies and some other departments went for a venue tour yesterday morning, it seemed quite interesting, but I couldn't come round to getting up early to leave at 8h30 for the tour. Imagine 8h30 or sleep in ??? It didn't take me long to choose. Ok, that's also because I'm pretty sure I'll get another opportunity to visit the venues. The venues are the stadiums and other places were the sports events are taking place. In Munich we had been taken to visit the Munich Stadium and it was very impressive. It was huge! I'll put up some pictures some of these days.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coucou! Il est cool, ton blog. J'ai finalement trouver le temps pour tout lire et te dire : your swing is definitely improving! DG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home