My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, France

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Leaving Doha - Thank you !!!

Asian Games are over. Dismantling already started in the IBC and the venues. People left or are leaving. And it's another rainy day in Doha.
I'm actually sad to be leaving. It's been hard at some times and I'll tell you more about life in this country when I get the time , when I get back. But alltogether it was another good experience. Met more great people, and had great times. Doha might not be the best city in the world (quite far from it...) but I'll miss the sea view, the large spaces, the strong sun when it's not raining, the dunes, the quad, ...
Well, let's not get nostalgic now... still some hours to spend here and people to say good bye to.
Thanks to all for your support, it was really important to me.
And hope to see you all in Paris.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home