My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, France

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Update time


So let's start this all over again...
Well well, I haven't written for days. actually not since Asian Games really started !!! Time flew by. Today is the closing ceremony, and 2 days to my flight back to Paris !!!
Despite the heavy rain, the lack of freedom and other things, I had a good time. At least it was 100 times less stressful than the World Cup in Germany.
I went to the opening ceremony under the rain. We got soaked but it was really nice and impressive and being part of the show was fun.

I went for a desert safari in the dunes, and kind of hurt my back. So I visited also the polyclinic, had X-Rays of my spine (for the first time I think) and then physiotherapy for 3 days.
I went to some interesting cultural events, of which a really good traditional music concert at the National Qatar Theater.

We had a reception at the French Embassy. We went for some dinners in nice places such as the Four Seasons bar, with our little French group or with internationals. And had some good parties.

I went for a great tour in the desert with quad bikes !!! It's so good, I'm going back tomorrow !!!

I met the Japanese embassador's wife for tea and to celebrate the Emperor's birthday. Yoko is such a charming, delicate person.



And also saw a few venues and sports.
Quite busy time as this was only during my free time. Yes, I was working during the Asian Games !!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home